Saturday, November 17, 2012

Laura Tolomei's Virtus Saga Continues

Today on our Cyber Launch Party Blog, we're celebrating Laura Tolomei's new release, book six in her dark fantasy menage series, Virtus Saga!

THE HEAT by Laura Tolomei

Virtus Saga Book Six

Too much gossip, too much sex, too much heat…but alas, too little trust

Over the gossip, over the passion, over the sex, over any possible explanation…because of the pledge, the heat will overwhelm them, in and out of the Hall, in and out of bed.

BUY THE eBOOK *** READ THE EXCERPT



Meet Laura Tolomei.

If you really want to know, I was born in 1965 in Rome, Italy, but soon started my travelling career. At the age of five, my parents took me to Lagos, Nigeria, where I grew up free and hot like I've never been since. I loved it there and still think of it with nostalgia. Anyway, it was also where I learned English.

After my African experience, I was ready to tackle the US. I lived in Atlanta, GA, five teen-age years, attending the Crestwood High School, where I started my writing career by publishing a short story Nostalgia on the Crestwood Journal. Very thrilled about discovering my new talent, I went ahead during college, writing for the Emory University journal The Phoenix. Three articles mark my first-and last-steps in journalism, "The peace Corps", "WAMM, Women Against Military Madness," and "Lesbism".

After my American experience, I moved back to Rome, but still kept living from time to time abroad, spending several months in Mumbay India, a country I always felt very close to me in more ways than one.

Today, I write both in Italian and English, mostly fiction of various genres, from fantasy erotica, to mysteries up to plain ordinary life stories.

In English, I write erotica in various genres, mostly fantasy, sci-fi and paranormal, sometimes trespassing into contemporary. Feel free to look over my current and future projects by clicking here.

WEBSITE *** BLOG *** TWITTER *** FACEBOOK *** GOODREADS *** MYSPACE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...